Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Baby Boy is Coming Home!


Ain't he cute? This has been the most wonderful Christmas holiday ever! On December 13 we got the news that we FINALLY received Approval of our case. WE ARE OUT! WE ARE OUT! WE ARE OUT!
Oh, you have no idea how good it is to be able to say those words. We have waited two and a half years. This has been a process from Hell and at times, I doubted we would ever get this far. But God has been good to us....in more ways than one.
We also found out, the day after Christmas, that Ben's birth mother signed her final document. He is REALLY and FINALLY OURS! Can you believe it? Now we just have to wait for a few more documents from the US side and we will be on our way.
I am going to make this a short post. Just wanted to post the good news and to apologize, (of sorts), for being so inactive for the past year. But all I had was bad news and plenty of it. It was getting to be a little redundant. And if I hadn't of lived it myself, I would have thought the story to be some horrible "B" rated flick. But now...we are on to greener pastures and it's time to put the rose-colored glasses back on!!!
So for now, please join us in the celebration. And for my friends still waiting for their good news, please say a prayer for them. Take care.

1 comment:

Katie said...

He is gorgeous -- congrats !!