Monday, July 24, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane...

Hola Compadres! Just wanted to let everyone know that we are getting ready for our visit. We will be leaving on Wednesday morning, bright and early. Can you believe it? By Wednesday night I will have my son in my arms!!! Although, he will not be too happy about it. Our last visit he cried himself to sleep the first night. He was upset about leaving his foster mom, (plus he had an ear infection). A visit from the doctor and a good nights sleep soon remedied any of his maladies.

I will post new pictures as soon as I get back. He should be walking this trip, (that'll be fun). Gotta' go for now....there's so much to do before we leave....shopping, diapers, ointment, boogers dopper, toys, snack food, packing, underwear (check), shirts (check), pants (check), deodorant (check), toothbrush (check), toothpaste (check).....................................Ready to go.
Hasta luego!


I'm leaving on a jet plane, I don't know when I'll be back again... Leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again. Oh babe, I hate to go-aow-aow

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Hi, "Ben's Mom"!!

I love your blog description -- that is exactly how I feel about how our family came together :) Ben is soooo cute!!! Enjoy your visit trip :)