Friday, September 29, 2006

Update

Hello all! Haven't posted in a few weeks. I've just been waiting to get some news. But so far, that 'ol adage applies, no news is good news. I did find out on Tuesday of this week that our file has been passed on from the reviewer to the director's desk. He apparently has many of the cases trying to use this same decreto sitting there. From what I can gather, he has yet to approve any of them and is trying to decide what to do. So please, say your prayers that he will approve all of them. I have been praying non stop and sleeping with my four leaf clover, rubbing my rabbit's foot, patting Buddha on the belly, keeping my fingers crossed and anything else I can think of that may be in our favor. God bless. I will post as soon as I get any tidbits. Thank you for being here!

Gayle

No comments: