Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Feliz Ano Nuevo!


Happy New Year everyone!!!
I pray this will be a joyous year for all of us.
I pray for continued health of the one's dear to me.
I pray my adoption family finishes their processes in the coming year, resulting with their beloved children at home, safe and sound. (Fe nunca floja!)

And somehow, I pray for peace. That the world puts down their swords and the killing stopped. I pray someday our nations can find a peaceful way for resolution.

And last but not least, I pray for my second country, Guatemala. I pray God will guide the people making decisions for so many...... that they leave no child behind.

Espero que el ano que viene le traiga todo lo que usted desea.

Paz a todos,
Gayle

1 comment:

Karen D. said...

Happy New Year, Gayle and Paul! I can't wait to see what this year brings your way! I am sooo excited to see pictures of Ben in your arms forever!

I am glad that you have your blog going again! I will link yours to mine!

Love,
Karen and Abbie