Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Three Simple Letters

Three Simple Letters means so much....DNA. We received authorization for DNA today!!! Yeah, WaHoo, Yippee! Little Benjamin will have his swabbing tomorrow, they will send the "stick" back to the lab and then they will mail the results to the embassy. The lady at Orchid Genescreen was so nice today. When she intitially pulled up my paperwork, she said, "Oh my! This has been a long time coming." She also offered to keep me informed every step of the way. (I just love it when people are sincerely happy for you.)

I expect that we will know something next week. I hope the days go by fast. If they do not, I surely will be tied up in knots by the time we get any information. We are so close...but yet so far. Thank you God for getting us here!

Paz a todo,
Gayle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah gayle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are sooooooo close!!!!!!!!!

Gloria

Karen D. said...

Gayle,
Abbie missed that 2nd DNA test by days, but I do understand how you feel! I thought that the waiting to get out of PGN was the hard part, but waiting for PINK was the worst!!!

I love you!
Karen