Saturday, January 12, 2008

Right baby...Wrong name

WOOHOO!!! Just received a copy of Ben's new BC. You know,...the one I was so excited would have George as his last name. WRONG!!! Can't believe it, but they even messed this up. They got the new BC with my husband's last name. And on all the paperwork we filed with the embassy, I am the petitioner and Paul is the spouse. We purposely did this because we intended for Ben to have my last name. Oh well. If anything were to run smooth in this adoption I would think the sky was getting ready to fall.......just ain't gonna' happn'! But, provided this last little slip doesn't cause us problems at the embassy, at least we do have it confirmed that he is really our child! WOOHOO!!! Now that is a reason to celebrate!
God bless,
Gayle, aka Ben's Mom

2 comments:

Karen D. said...

Hey Ben's Mom!
Are they going to let you catch a break and get that sweet boy home?

I hate to hear about this! I am praying for you!

Love,
Abbie's Mom

Anonymous said...

Yahoo!! So happy for you gayle... one step closer....even if the BC has daddy's last name on it and not mamas! :))

Blessings~~
gloria